Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rascal is a trouble maker. He chews on things he's not supposed to, destroyed (literally destroyed) my previous laptop by chewing on it when I had my back turned!, poops in my hair, growls and viciously bites the crap out of me at bedtime, screams after me and stalks me 24/7.

I was just in the kitchen making salsa and when I turned around I saw him doing this.... now this is just ridiculous. He knows he's NOT allowed there!! Bad bird... bad!!! :p

Attachments

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Previously I posted pic of him sitting on the handle bar of that pan, he really seems to love that pan for some reason.

He is lucky I'm a vegan because if I weren't.... :innocent:

What do you mean "ready to take a nap"... he was already actually taking a nap and snoozed there just to aggravate me :p

I should have woken him up by pouring some veges on him to prepare for my stir fry.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Maybe he just really, really wants to help make dinner? :D Silly boy!

He is lucky I'm a vegan because if I weren't.... :innocent:
There have been a few times I have used my syrupy sweet, sing song voice I think of as my 'mommy is getting frustrated with you but I won't yell at you' voice to tell Joey if he doesn't quit screeching/chewing on that/pooping on everything/whatever the case may be, to 'knock it off or you will be lunch'.

·
Registered
786 Posts
He is a naughty naughty boy!! :p

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL

Cockatiel Lo Mein extra crispy coming right up! hehe :p

Anyone here have any sweet n' sour sauce?

·
Registered
334 Posts
Awww but he looks so sweeeeeeet ! Luckily for Rascal I don't think the small bit of meat on cockatiels would be worth cooking, unless you had loads for a pie (forgive me, cockatiels, I joke!)

He must be feeling good if he's up to so much trouble :D

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Awww, Rascal you were named very well indeed! :lol:

·
Registered
325 Posts
I'm just glad this posting on him is much better than the last one I read

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ya for sure! :D that was a horrendous nightmare. I am so thankful beyond thankful he made it and is back to his normal self ;) I am at airport boarding flight to nyc for 3 days and he is safely being boarded at the vet in incubator where he can watch all the action because his incubator is right in front of the operating table where they do surgeries (I will take picture for you guys). I can only imagine what he witnesses, yikes!!! They just finished operating on a dog when I dropped him off. At least he's not bored lol

... but everyone loves him there.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts