Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This post is dedicated to Cockena. This morning I found Cockena dead on the floor :'(. She had a tumor in her reproductive system that couldn't be removed. It's been there for a while. I miss her and all the great times and I wish I could've enjoyed it more when I was there. I remember when I first got her when I was 9 in Anaheim now I'm 17. :'( :'( :'(...........
❀02/2005 - 7/8/2013 Cockena :lutino:❀

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
I'm sorry you lost her. What she had wasn't curable. I can tell you really cared about her.. :(

:flowers:

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
I am deeply sorry for the loss of your beloved Cockena.

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
I'm so sorry. May she rest in peace.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone. I really appreciate it. We buried her yesterday and put lots of flower. I cried sooo much yesterday especially when looking at her empty cage. I cleaned her cage and put it away. I use it for my boy bird, Maxno, when I have to clean his cage now. Today was better but of course I'm still in deep grief. She's been with me from childhood to teen to adult. But she's in a better place since she's not suffering from the tumor anymore. I miss her soooooooo much :'(. I wrote a song about her and i'm goin to make a video. Everytime I think about her...

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
I'm so sorry for your loss :(.... Fly free little one :angel:

·
Registered
414 Posts
I'm very sorry for your loss. **hugs**

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Cockena

I understand and feel your pain. Last October I lost my beloved 'tiel to cancer. She too had it in her reproductive system and liver. It is so hard...We always will have our memories, but there is such an emptiness. Peace be with you.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I understand and feel your pain. Last October I lost my beloved 'tiel to cancer. She too had it in her reproductive system and liver. It is so hard...We always will have our memories, but there is such an emptiness. Peace be with you.
i'm sorry about your loss too :(. it's horrible what these tumours can do

1 - 20 of 27 Posts