Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend from work went away for chrissie...
i said i would babysit his tiel for him, his name is Quiver...
i broke the ice between Cinnamaroll and Quiver with millet!
oh what wondrous stuff millet is!
Cinn on the left, Quiver on right...

they seemed to be a bit wary at first...

but were soon acting like they were old friends...

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hehe yeah i thought about that, they are both in different rooms, and are only going to get supervised play time together....

·
Registered
581 Posts
bout a week...
the room i have him in is a room Cinn never goes to... so if need be i can let him have the room and pretend to Cinn that he is no longer around... and there is so much budgie noise that she wont be able to tell this guys strange 'chatter' from the budgies in the same room...

and to be honest if they did do the dirty i wouldnt mind too much, as much as Quiver is not a cinnamon whiteface, he is a pearl(and a cutie!)...
and he is available and the right age and everything, if Cinn had a clutch i would then put off getting a mate for her for at least another year or so....

but its all very unlikely anyway...

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
They are so pretty...You better watch Cinn -she looks like she's trying to find a nesting spot between those cds.

·
Registered
799 Posts
they are sooo pretty they look so cute climbing all over your cd rack (also you got my favorite metallica album on your rack too :))

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Awww they make a cute couple hehe! WHat a beauty he is, and so is your Cinnamaroll, wow! :)

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They are so pretty...You better watch Cinn -she looks like she's trying to find a nesting spot between those cds.
lol... no she was just trying to get up to the top where Quiver was, but once she got to the breaks in the cds she couldnt figure out how to get around them to get to the top... was quite funny

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
pretty much, she still sits but only very occasionally as a 'thing to do' it seems...
i wont take them away until after Quiver goes home, just in case she takes it as a sign of 'you should breed with Quiver and lay more eggs'
yeah she is a darling, i love her...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts