Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind of babies would you get with a whiteface cinnamon pearl and a normal grey?

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
If you want whiteface babies you would need to either know that the dad was split to whiteface (i.e. one of his parents were whiteface) or make sure that the dad was whiteface himself. If you want the cinnamon to show up the dad needs to be split to or visually cinnamon. :)

I use this site regulary

http://www.kirstenmunson.com/cockatiels/blue.html

it's simple to use :)
What a great site!! I've bookmarked it for future reference. :D

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks that site definately helps!

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
It didn't work for me for a while too. I didn't have the newest version of Abobe Flash. You have to download the latest free version of Adobe flash from Adobe.com or it won't work.

·
Registered
581 Posts
you would prolly get all normal, and about half split to cinnamon and pearl... not necisarily in the same baby though... as in, you might get one split to cinnamon, one split to pearl, one split to both and one normal.. but you have a lot more chance of getting normals than anything else...

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
It didn't work for me for a while too. I didn't have the newest version of Abobe Flash. You have to download the latest free version of Adobe flash from Adobe.com or it won't work.
It comes up Install New Flash Player, but when my dad did that on one of our previous computer, it made other things that needed the old Flash player go funny and then the wouldn't work.:eek: So I am not installing it for now :D

:eek:t:Sorry!! We should get back on the subject. LOL!! :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts