Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently in the hospital, so my parents are left taking care of the birds until I return home. Lilly always runs away from all of us, so that's not abnormal, but Isabela has become strangely aggressive towards them since I have been gone. I skyped my mom while she showed me Isabela so I saw that she wasn't doing anything that should agitate her.

Could she just be mad that I am not there? She was never aggressive towards anyone until now...

·
Registered
885 Posts
That could be it. I know Zoe gets really moody if i'm away for more than a few days and hubby has to do the bird chores. She gets mad at him lmao. She usually calms down within a few days after I get back though. She'll punish me for a while and then she'll go back to her usual self.

·
Registered
878 Posts
Like Zoe, Percy does something similar to me. I know he's happy to see me come back but I can expect a good crunch on my earlobe as my punishment for leaving him. Then he's back to being his usual happy self to be with me again :D
When you go home, Isabela might 'greet' you the same way but once she gets her point across (which is that she didn't like that you left) she'll go back to her normal self soon enough.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts