Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not sure if anyone remembers my post about fostering a female older cockatiel, whom had been severly neglected, left in a tiny cage and tormented all her life. Well! She has come a long way already, only 2-3 weeks later! She will now step up, rarely bites out of fear anymore, doesnt run back to her cage anymore! She now has a huuuge cage, lots of toys and lots of love :) We went ahead with the adoption and she is now a part of our family.:pearl::pearl::grey tiel::grey tiel: Here are some photos!

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
That's great to hear! She has a wonderful home now! :clap:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Another happy ending! I'm happy for Chilli and you!

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Oh she looks so happy! That's great that she has adjusted so well to her new home and has bonded so well with you and Chester Thank you so much for saving her from that awful environment. You guys are her friends for life now. :D

J

·
0 Posts
Chili won the lotto... that is for sure. Lucky bird! :D

I love the name Chili.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm not sure if anyone remembers my post about fostering a female older cockatiel, whom had been severly neglected, left in a tiny cage and tormented all her life. Well! She has come a long way already, only 2-3 weeks later! She will now step up, rarely bites out of fear anymore, doesnt run back to her cage anymore! She now has a huuuge cage, lots of toys and lots of love :) We went ahead with the adoption and she is now a part of our family.:pearl::pearl::grey tiel::grey tiel: Here are some photos!

Hi,

nice looking birds. And you have a lot of patience to train them so quickly whats your secret? Other than perserverance.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Congratulations! Sounds like she is really doing well and I am sure she is one very happy bird~!!
Thanks for getting her into a better home, she deserves a great family :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts