Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off yes I know I made a huge oops. All windows are opened and all fans are on. Both air purifiers too. My tiel is currently in the room farthest away from the kitchen with the door closed and a towel at the bottom blocking any air flow from the kitchen.
I was trying to make popcorn in one of those stupid things you can get from Amazon and put it in the microwave. Once it was off I went and got it but it had burned and caught fire. I immediately doused it and closed the microwave door and moved my bird to the back room. I’ve cleared the thing out and used method cleaning spray to get any remaining pieces. I feel terrible about this but I wanted to know if anyone has any other advice on anything I can or should do. I’m planning to let all fans and windows stay open all day and longer if need be.
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Top