Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
she doesn't like to just come out o the cage on her own likes mummy to take her out (fair enough )

i have budgies in my room and she got spooked by the budgies flapping . they never come out but flap in the cage, he seems to open his wings after he did calm down a bit, is there anything i can do or just carry on showing him that i am ok with it ?

also he doesn't like his play gym £13.99 it cost me and he would rather use me as a play gym, anyway i can get him just to it ? i have put millet on it, and he has stood on it for a bit but flapped back to me,

let me take a guess, let him out as often as possible and give him time as he has just moved to a new room :D

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i will bless him, he is doing so well , its nice he uses me as a play gym shows he feels much more confortable with me, he likes one of the toys from it :D so i hold them and he plays on my its fab it gets him back in his cage :D

he is a mummy's boy/girl i am leaning to wards girl as i havent been able to teach him a lot more, alltho recently she hasnt been veyr cherpy, but i am sure it will cme back to her

i know i worrie i just dont want jojo to be unhappy, i knwo i have doen the bets thing for her/him ,but i still worry i guess i am lucky she still wants to be with me after what happend right

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks hun, see part of tells me this but sometimes hearing from someone else helps :D

today he walked down my arm played witht he gym then climbed back up, i dont think he likes being away from me yet, i had the budgies coverd up today and he was better, he did try and attck his wing tho, he lifted it up to clean and then went all like waa whats that, he sat with me while i looked at bird cage and toys in the catalouge tryed to tunr the page and eat it, im gunna get him the toilet paper thing in there the paper is on a roll he will love shredding that, if he eats any would tha eb bad ?

anyway i am off to get him food in a bit bet i come back with loads of stuff, thing i s i dont want to cram his cage as he will be too closed in maybe i could swap bits around

1 - 7 of 7 Posts