Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After two and a half weeks I decided it was safe to introduce my tiels to Max! Panda was way inquisitive, Zoe was very apprehensive (but she always is), and max was just chill about everything lol.

SO. It's time for Max to be in a big boy cage. I don't have one of my usual weaning cages ready so I put him in the top of the twin cage.

Yes, this is the cage I bought a little while ago. It has been stripped back, disinfected and sun dried. Twice lol. I haven't painted it yet though. I'm deciding what colour I want to go with. The white is so pretty! But I find it hard to see the birds in white cages. I dunno, we'll see.

Anyway, i've had to re-arrange everything and put Panda in the bottom cage with Zoe for the time being (they were in one each). I already know they are OK in a cage together so it wasn't a big deal.

Picture:

They're out all day unless I go out, or unless I wheel them outside. So they're not stuck in there together 24/7. But yeah. They're doing ok! Panda is in love with all of the extra toys (I had them split up between the two cages until I buy more) and Zoe is monkeying around looking at (and licking) all the new stuff.

Their food dish is on the floor of the cage because they're both messy as heck and I don't have a seed catcher, and having it on the floor of the cage prevents the insane amount of spillage they generate.

But yeah! They seem happy for the moment lol. I will post photos again once Max is into his own cage and Zoe & Panda get their own spaces again!

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Its not bad at all - they look happy and confortable Its good to see them againThey both look very well looked after Hellooo sgain Zoe and Panda ! Kisses from Brazil X x Teresa

·
Registered
786 Posts
It looks as if that is a powder coated cage, so paint will probably chip off easily. It is a beautiful cage though, so nice for them. They all sound so sweet ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts