Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I correct, is she uhh, getting frisky with her toy? She's been doing this an awful lot lately. This toy was today's victim. Yes, I moved the toy away. Wonder what she'll use tomorrow? :rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVNkRphq6Xg

skip to 0:35 and 0:48 to hear the noises she makes.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From first glance, it looks like that, but if you listen to the noises (which she doesn't do much in this video) she usually makes them A LOT, and takes the toy to her back, not her head/neck like she mostly does in this video.

·
Registered
10,899 Posts
She isn't masturbating because she isn't rubbing her vent against anything. But sometimes she does seem to be trying to get the toy on her back so she's trying to get some kind of sexual buzz out of it.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
She isn't masturbating because she isn't rubbing her vent against anything. But sometimes she does seem to be trying to get the toy on her back so she's trying to get some kind of sexual buzz out of it.
hahaha, yeah, i can tell that she does get some buzz out of it, because she'll usually make a cooing noise while she's doing it. she's a strange one, that one.

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Haha! That's cute. It looks like she's asking the toy to climb on her back. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Haha! That's cute. It looks like she's asking the toy to climb on her back. :rolleyes:
better the toy than archie! ;)

She will always find another toy if you take it away lol
so i've noticed haha. all of the toys have either been replaced, or relocated so all her back gets is variation, because it doesn't stop her. hahaha.

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
I think perhaps you should let her be. You're right, better the toys than Archie. :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts