Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I moved my hamsters to a different room until they get Adopted because they were keeping Rocko awake at night running on wheel etc but the room is nice and quiet now and the light is off and I'm lying in bed and I can hear Rocko playing with his bell he's always playing with that bell everyday lol do birds normally play at night when the hamsters where I my room Rocko wasn't getting enough sleep and I was worried about him sleep because he was sleeping during the day and getting grumpy so is it normal for him to play at night he is sleeping now it's just sometimes I keep hearing him

·
Registered
186 Posts
Birds normaly talk lots of little naps through out the night they dont stay asleep like most humans. So he is fine just make sure its.quiet and dark

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Birds normaly talk lots of little naps through out the night they dont stay asleep like most humans. So he is fine just make sure its.quiet and dark
Ok thanks i never knew that i thought they stay asleep until morning im even enjoying my peace without the hamsters making noise very easy to sleep now.Well Rocko and I say goodnight well Rocko didnt exactly say goodnight he waved lol.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Yeah, just let him play until he gets sleepy. As long as it's quiet and dark, he'll fall asleep soon enough. My Rocko did the same thing every now and again.

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, just let him play until he gets sleepy. As long as it's quiet and dark, he'll fall asleep soon enough. My Rocko did the same thing every now and again.
Rocko had a great sleep last night lol A hamster free bedroom i also got a good sleep :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts