Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Good start! Keep an eye on the rope perch and toys as they age. Loose threads can catch toes, and some birds will ingest rope, which is problematic for their health. But as long as there aren't a lot of loose fibers around, it should be fine. Just make sure you trim or replace when needed. :)

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Good start! Keep an eye on the rope perch and toys as they age. Loose threads can catch toes, and some birds will ingest rope, which is problematic for their health. But as long as there aren't a lot of loose fibers around, it should be fine. Just make sure you trim or replace when needed. :)
And the flightsuits sometimes there are loose threads poor Rocko got his foot caught before now I make sure to check it and Rio's rope perch came loose so I got him a new one incase.

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
Yeah, loose fibers can be dangerous even when they're made of a natural material like cotton. But as long as we're vigilant, it shouldn't be a problem. :)

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Yeah, loose fibers can be dangerous even when they're made of a natural material like cotton. But as long as we're vigilant, it shouldn't be a problem. :)
Im in my Aunts now so I have to watch the birds there are 5 including Cracker and Wasabi so I have to keep a close eye on them all Cracker seems to be minding her own business and plus I have to watch a Real care baby finally stopped crying.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The rope perch is brand new,I got it on Thursday and today was the first day it was set up I will replace as needed I am going to check it every day,I'm going to pets at home tomorrow and I'm getting more toys.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts