Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
Maybe three weeks or so? I could be wrong, just remembering Milo at that age. Adorable no matter what!!

·
Premium Member
19,909 Posts
Definitely over a week but I don't think it's three weeks. Not enough feathers. Adorable! :love:

·
Registered
885 Posts
I'm guessing between a week and a half to two weeks depending on its pace of development! What a gorgeous baby! Gosh i'd almost forgotten how TINY cockatiel chicks are lol!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here are some new pictures of the baby!
Up to 93 grams! That's HUGE isn't it?! I thought there was something wrong with the scale.
While the weigh in was taking place, mum and dad bird decided that they wanted an outing, and since the door to the cage was open... (they've NEVER wanted out, always ignored the outside of the cage, I was going to work on it when I got them, but then they started nesting right away, so wanted to wait till baby was starting to be able to wean)...now have two very tired birds preening back in their cage, 10 minutes was their limit, then they just sat where they landed and demanded to be put back, I hate that my own parents never let them out of their cage while they lived there.
Anyway here are the pictures of Godzilla baby..not that wont be the name, already have a dog with that name :-D

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Awww he is super cute!! :excited:

·
Registered
183 Posts
He's lovely!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts