Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Chiquita my female 3 year old cinnamon pearl pied proven breeder.

Popeye my male 11 year old Heavy pied split for pearl proven breeder

Vulture my pearl pied split for cinnamon male that is popeye and chiquitas baby from 2007

Ivory my female cinnamon whiteface lutino that I think is around 2 years because I got her at a bird fair!!

Ivory trying to catch a dream!! LOL

Chiquita and Popeyes new clutch and last of this year!!

Graystar My first cockatiel, shes a normal pearl and is 3 years old and my baby, Shes a very spoiled brat!!

She flew into my bowl of potatoe chips what a bad bird!! Doesn't she know not to eat those!! LOL

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I bought it off a friend that doesn't have birds and her friend got it on petco.com or flightsuits.com I think

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
That's a beautiful bunch of birds you have there! I've never heard of a Cinnamon Whiteface Lutino. I know they can carry Pearl and Whiteface with other Mutations and I know that males can be split for things that they don't show. With Cinnamon and Lutino I'm not sure how that would happen. They're coming up with new mutations all the time and I have been out of the field for many years. Is this something new?

·
Registered
5,102 Posts
Very interesting! I was looking at a site today that talked about crossing Cinnamon and Lutinos. They said however that you end up with something they called "Dirty Lutinos". With the Whiteface addition it appears you have escaped that "Dirty" thing.

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Absolutely gorgeous flock you've got there. :D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.