Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was sat eating a piece of KFC, when the thug (commonly known as Dooby) flew straight at me and took a piece of chicken out of my mouth!! He flew straight away, I put my chicken down on a plate and went after him, didn't want him to have too much of the coating. So, I ran across the room, shouting "Dooby, Dooby, Dooby!" he's flown to the curtain rail which is around 10' from the ground, (I'm 5' and a smidgeon), I shook the curtains and he flew off....straight onto my plate of chicken!! Chaos reigns supreme in our house at mealtimes!!! So, Dooby likes KFC, I got indigestion and all is well with the world.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
hehe.... what a sneaky little thing :p Ollie does the same thing straight to the curtain rod...lol it seems like they will do just about anything to get some food.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
LOL!! Too funny!! :D Is this what life is like in the Dooby household?! :p Go Dooby!

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
LOL_ that is too funny- I guess you and Laura have a thief in common! Why is Dooby acting like he's starved! lol

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Heheh!! :p The only one of my birds that greedy that he will get violent to steal is Blinkie, the tiels do like to steal (especially Bailee), but they're easier to outsmart. LOL!!! Dooby sounds like a bird who won't take NO for an answer. ;)

·
Registered
15 Posts
now that is 2 funny! go Dooby! my birds will only take bread crust of our plates.

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
That post made me go weigh mine too..hehe
Ziggy is at 88g and Baby...well...I'm not suppose to tell you so shhh (93):eek: :):):) It's all muscle though!

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
She weighs about as much as Cookie does now, but Cookie is sometimes as much as about 96g. Like you say, all muscle. :p
Baby ranges alot too. It must be a girl thing. I was suprized that she weighted more then Zigs -I thought because he is BIGGER then her in size he would have weighted alot less...:confused:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts