Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

Photo Time!!

1233 Views 9 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Sophia
Just some photos of my guys from the last week. :D

First here is one from Bailee's birthday

And the rest were just taken the last few days.

Bailee doing a poop on me, he's so kind.

Don't you love Cookie ducking for cover?
See less See more
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
lol bea. Get pictures. Cookie is one smarty pants. Ducking from bailee
Wow you got some great pic's Bea, you putting that new camera to good use ;) I love the first one of Bailee and Cookie looks like he is trying to get close and talk to her and she could care less...LOL :p and the last one of Bailee is a great!! shot ;)
Nice pics Bea! I like them all- Bailey has some big wings for such a little body.:p Both of your babies are adorable.
Johnny Depp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, lovely photos of Bailee and Cookie, but...............Johnny Depp!! *drool*
Johnny Depp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, lovely photos of Bailee and Cookie, but...............Johnny Depp!! *drool*
I was wondering if someone would pick up on that. :p I agree with the *drool* part. ;)
hahahahhahahaha trust me my best friend india idolizes him!!!!!!! shes not listening at all and you say "Jonney Depp" and she ll snap out of whatever shes doing like that!!! anyways i dont like him i luv orlando bloom!!!!!!
I was wondering if someone would pick up on that. :p I agree with the *drool* part. ;)
I only picked up on the Spongebob nudie pants...hehe :p
They are so cute. Great picture's when bailee is coming in for landing. And cookie ducking, he has got common sense:D
Great pictures Bea :)
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.