Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every morning i have to force my hair into a pony tail using lots of bobby pins. The tiels think it's tremendous fun to sit on my shoulders and pull the pins out of my hair, i guess they prefer the scruffy, tiel messed up, look. :p

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
hehe- I think mine would have fun with bobby pics too! Baby is always preening my hair. I don't use anything in it at all and use all natural coconut shampoo just so she doesn't get sick...You have to do your hair over and over again only for them to take it back out. These little guys are so funny.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
I wear a clip in my hair and mine think its funny to fly on to my hair dig there claws in when I try to take them off and pull all my hair out of the clip along the way...hehe I swear they do IT on purpose :p

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cookie will sometimes sit on my head and pull my hair out. Sometimes i think she wants to build a human-hair nest. :p

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Dooby, doesn't do anything with my hair....except poop in it. :eek:
Thats why I keep getting the messy hair everytime they land on my head I take them off, I don't want no poop in my hair, my hair is so thick and long I would probably never find it...hehe :p

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
my hair is so thick and long I would probably never find it...hehe :p

haha! Same here- Baby gets stuck in it alot when it's down and she's on my shoulder. Mine gets knotty pretty easily so I cannot have them in my head! My mom on the other hand loves to carry Baby around on her head when I go visit. One time she was yelling at me about something and we both just started laughing! How can I possibly take her serious with a bird on her head!
:p:p:p

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thats why I keep getting the messy hair everytime they land on my head I take them off, I don't want no poop in my hair, my hair is so thick and long I would probably never find it...hehe :p
My hair is thick too, and i HAVE lost bird poos in it only to find later when i check the mirror in the bathroom at school. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
You could always wear your special hat. ;)
One of these days I am going to make a special hat put it on take a pic just for you :p

My hair is thick too, and i HAVE lost bird poos in it only to find later when i check the mirror in the bathroom at school. :rolleyes:
Thats what I am afraid of!!! can you picture it going to pick William up at school with all the mothers and teachers around and there is laura with poop in her hair :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts