·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Just wondering if there is an option to have
your own permanent preference for font so that
is it
like this every time we send a post anywhere on the site?
It would be a great idea if not already. I have check in options. :)

Let me know, Thankyou. :p

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Moderators? Why cant we do this here?

It would be fantastic! :D

·
Registered
716 Posts
I've never seen an option to let you change your default posting style, on any forum I've been on. It may not be feature aviable on forums. Also, most people find it much easier to read the normal black font. If you get too carried away with the colours and other options, you may find people ignore your posts. ;)

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
I've never seen an option to let you change your default posting style, on any forum I've been on. It may not be feature aviable on forums. Also, most people find it much easier to read the normal black font. If you get too carried away with the colours and other options, you may find people ignore your posts. ;)
there are several where you can pick what font/size and color you want it when you register/ make your profile... so it is not the basic Ariel/black/10 and you wouldn't have to change it every single time you make a post.

Avian Avenue is one of them

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Teegzy, you could suggest it (might be done) to one of the admins - Dave & Bea are the admins.

·
Registered
625 Posts
If it can be done I quite like the idea, because often you can associate someones font and colour to a particular poster, without having so scroll up and see who it is.

But it will only be good if people are sensible about their colour and font preferences.. it could easily be a nightmare.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts