Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a very unscientific poll on Pellets.:smart:

One of my Facebook groups is very anti Hagen/Tropican, especially when it comes to pellets. I was wondering who feeds Tropican and who feeds something else. Why do you feed it? Right now I feed Tropican and have had good results with it. It's cheaper, easy to find and my birds actually eat it. They will also eat Zupreem, but it's a lot harder to find around here. Price wise it is about the same as Tropican.

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
My guys like Vetafarm and Roudybush. They get Harrison's occasionally but it's not relished as much. At the moment I'm feeding Vetafarm Parrot Essentials. :)

·
Registered
761 Posts
Harrison's! My vet and my local bird shop owner pointed me to it. It's organic, available locally and Murray seems to like it OK.

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Joey gets a scoop of Zupreem fruity blend (medium size) and two of either RoudyBush mini or RoudyBush crumble mixed with his seed daily. I hand feed Harrison's high potency superfine as treats because a) it is far more expensive and b) the silly boy believes it is a tasty treat. If he is going to want the super healthy stuff instead of less healthy treats, that works in my favor.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Only one of my birds will eat pellets, Sammy. He prefers Harrisons. I like them because of the ingredients and they are organic.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts