Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey
Just got my first ever laptop, which is just for me! I paid a hundred towards it, my dad paid the rest for my good gcse exam results :smart: Until now I have always used my phone for internet browsing.

So, I was wondering what people here prefer to use: PCs, laptops, tablets or phones?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Laptop, tablet and mobile phone. I'm almost finished my communications degree so media convergence on different platforms is well and truly drilled into my nature. :)

I love being able to take photos and put them straight on here with my phone. Or just have a little check of TC in front of the TV on my iPad.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
I love and use them all! No, I don't have a tablet yet but i hope to rectify that next month :D
PC is just for huge games and graphic works; it's more of a server most of the time. The laptop is for internet activities like research; and I love reading my favourite forums and the various social boards at night snuggled in bed with my trusty phone :D
The tablet will probably do the phone's and my kindle's job.

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
PC and laptop, mostly laptop though, 'cause it's just mine.

·
Registered
955 Posts
99% of the time I use my laptop, I sometimes use my Kindle fire hardly ever use my phone for internet browsing as it is fiddly and my eyesight is terrible right now so have to use zoom alot :blush:

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
I definitely prefer a PC, but I always use my tablet because my mom's computer is always being used by another family member. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts