Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have started giving it to the parents in their water. Wasn't really sure how much to give but I feel a couple drops is OK, its the liquid form. I know I won't see results overnight, but Bubbles biggest baby was doing good already, the veins seemed to have lessened on his crop, same with Squiggles babies too (her smallest is fiesty.) So I'm hoping this will help. Bubbles only baby now (lost the younger one in the night, I'm assuming I didn't get the extract in time for him) is already getting pin feathers in on his wings and he a week old today. None of Snowball's babies ever really got any (even the one that almost made it to two weeks old) and I'm assuming that would have to do with them not getting enough nutrients. Seems to me that Bubbles and Fuzzy feed way more than Snowball and Hershey did. Anyways, I digress, hopefully this works!

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
All my fingers and toes are crossed for you.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Add my fingers and toes in there too, and Dandelion's :) Good luck! I really send my hopes towards you! Keep us posted, we'll be waiting!

·
Registered
357 Posts
I did google it, seems its good for all sorts of things, smokers cough,cancer,yeast.
Interesting, i will have to research this more.
You make an infusion with it ?

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Yes.. keeping everything crossed! Let us know how things are going.. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts