Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured it was time for some new ones! Only a couple as I only have a small memory card in my camera while I wait for my new 32gb card to arrive lol.

He is SUCH a little love bug! He'll cry and cry and cry to be let out of the cage and at first I thought he was crying because he was hungry even though he'd been fed, so I took him to the vet and she said he was fine! So I experimented a little and concluded that he will start crying if he wants a cuddle.. LOL. I can literally give him a quick 5 minute cuddle, put him back and he's absolutely fine. Until next time. Haha. Love this little guy.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Oh my, he is just too cute. He has the sweetest little face! He is lucky to have you :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
He's extremely handsome! I love the last photo. He looks like: is it ok to chew a bit?:)

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Hello shaenne Panda is just beautiful ! I havent been here for a few days and I was just wondering Have you already got the DNA results ? Im curious X x Teresa

·
Premium Member
19,909 Posts
He is SUCH a little love bug! He'll cry and cry and cry to be let out of the cage and at first I thought he was crying because he was hungry even though he'd been fed, so I took him to the vet and she said he was fine! So I experimented a little and concluded that he will start crying if he wants a cuddle.. LOL. I can literally give him a quick 5 minute cuddle, put him back and he's absolutely fine. Until next time. Haha. Love this little guy
What a cutie!! That's actually super common in baby tiels. They learn to associate crying with attention and so will do it even when they aren't hungry. They grow out of it eventually lol.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Handsome little bugger! Is he still going to that little girl you had previously posted about?

·
Registered
162 Posts
Yes, I was wondering the same. I bet it will be nice for her if she gets Panda. But I'll miss the regular updates. Panda is so sweet.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Teresa - Not yet! I was planning on sending his samples the other day, but I didn't. I'm going to wait until after Christmas. We will know soon enough though! I can't wait to share it with you lol!

Roxy - It's so weird! I've never had a baby cry like this so I was a little worried LOL. With the exception of Zoe.. Actually now that I think back, she did this a lot too haha! Cheeky babies, they know how to get what they want lol!

sprman00 - I'm not entirely sure yet. I said I was gonna keep him until he's weaned at least. which won't be for a couple weeks yet, but Kait's mum doesn't think it's a good idea for her to take him on any time soon. She is doing REALLY well with her therapy and in school, and she has been coming over several times a week to visit Panda and I think that's kind of been the balance. We don't want to upset it at all. Things could change in the future, but right now he's staying put with a regular visitor :D

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
He is sooo cute. Excellent photos. :D

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
OK well wait for the updates I like the idea of Panda staying with you and being visited by this girl Kait Sounds good so we dont loose the pictures and updatesX x

1 - 11 of 11 Posts