Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to separate and pair them up two and two I don't trust Ollie anymore to be around Hollie I told you a few weeks ago he was trying to get on her back :eek: since then he has behaved himself till today I had them out and he went up to her started ringing the phone in her ear trying to preen her face then he tried to put his leg over her head :p thankfully the silly boy doesn't know what he is doing.

I also have to be careful with him around Minnie for some reason and I would love to know why because she is the sweetest friendliest bird I own he does not like her he is fine with Georgie and he really likes Hollie ;) but when it comes to Minnie anytime she is near him he literally charges at her beak open and runs her off he has never actually tried to hurt her its more of a warning and I had no problems when they were in the cage together they mostly stayed away from each other but anytime there out he goes after her :rolleyes:

Georgie and Ollie have no problems together as long as he doesn't go near her...lol he has tried but she is not having it :p I find it odd that he has tried to impress Georgie and Hollie but not Minnie, Holliie and Minnie seem to get along the most Minnie just loves :love: Hollie and won't leave her alone there always sitting together with Minnie preening her there the only two tiels that will preen each other but most of the time its MInnie doing the preening ;)

So my thoughts are I will keep Ollie and Georgie together in the one cage and have Minnie and Hollie together in the other at night and let them out together in the day I just have to keep my eye on Romeo :D my daughter calls him the two timer..hehe one minute he is singing to Hollie trying to impress her then he runs back to his Pepper and rings the phone in her ear and tries to preen her then he tries to go sit near Georgie and she just screams and runs off :p he is one busy boy :blink:

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
:lol: Ollie just has too many good looking ladies around, he doesn't know what to do with himself. :p

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
That sounds like a good plan. Hopefully he won't try anything funny with Georgie..not that she'd let him...lol

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That sounds like a good plan. Hopefully he won't try anything funny with Georgie..not that she'd let him...lol
OH believe me Georgie will not stand for it...lol :p Georgie is a one woman show she likes no one but herself :love:
He is rarely allowed to even sit in her presence.

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
lol- you make her sound like such a meanie. I'm sure there is a tiel out there she'll stand..maybe..lol

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ummm Yeah she is a big meanie :p she hisses at everyone and everything that walks by her she thinks she is to good for the rest of us low lifes...lol only graces our presence when she feels like it fly's back to her cage when you *try* to make her sit with you so yeah she is a big meanie but I love her and wouldn't change anything about her (hmmm did I just say that) she is my Georgie Girl :p

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
They all have their own personality-that's what I love about them. I think of her as the Queen of the castle.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
How cute! LOL the two timer, Ollie?! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Awww bless, so Ollie hasn't learnt any more chat up lines then....he's still ringing!!! LOL!!!
He saves the chat up lines for himself he is a strange boy
hehe...... Ollie seems to think ringing the phone loudly in your ear and beeping like the microwave is a turn to the girls...lol :p when he sits away from them he sings some really pretty songs but when he gets right up to them he is annoying :blink: Pepper just looks at me like what the heck is he doing and I just say I feel for you girl :p

1 - 15 of 15 Posts