Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few months ago I submitted a Christmas picture of Lulu on Facebook for a contest. The winner was to receive a copy of a painting of the picture. The picture would also be put in a calendar for the next year. My picture of Lulu won!! I've never won anything before so it was super exciting!!! Here's the picture that I submitted!

And here is the painting! I ended up purchasing the painting rather than getting just a copy of it. It was way too gorgeous and special not to have!

And here is Lulu admiring it!

Just wanted to share! If anyone wants to look at the artists work or get in touch with her here is a screenshot of her Facebook page!

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Congrats!! That is such a gorgeous artwork and Lulu looks very pleased with it too! :lol:

I checked out the artist's page and 'liked' it. Absolutely stunning work!!

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I absolutely love her work! She's by far one if the best artists I've ever come across. I wish I was talented like that! She's going to be painting an ornament for my friend; my best friend. She's moving out of the province at the end of August so as a going away gift I'm having a glass ornament painted with her budgie. I'm sure it'll turn out to be stunning. If I ever win the lottery I would have this artist paint a photo of all of my birds in the same painting! It would be really big to hang over a couch or something. It would cost a fortune I'm sure so I need to win the lottery or rob a bank first!

Lulu was very satisfied with her portrait! :)

·
Registered
786 Posts
Beautiful tiel and beautiful painting!! Great artist too :)

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Oh wow! Awesome work!

·
Registered
878 Posts
Beautiful bird and painting :)

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #9