Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting really angry. I am sick of a big problem for me on this forum
Whenever I reply to posts or try to make a new thread, halfway through typing the page decides to reload and clear everything I have written. Why is this happening?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah but it only happens here. Other forums I use are ok. I hope I didn't seem rude in my OP. I was just trying to type it all as quickly as I could before it was wiped. I had already tried four times to create this thread, but it got wiped before I could finish.

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
This is more of a band-aid fix, but still, it would work. Maybe type up your message in Notepad/Wordpad/Microsoft Word, then copy and paste it into the reply box?

I've never had that happen to me, either, so I can't help you out.

·
Premium Member
6,217 Posts
It could also be your internet browser. Are you Explorer? Chrome? Firefox? Sometimes switching helps for some reason. And if that doesn't work, it may very well be your internet connection

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It could also be your internet browser. Are you Explorer? Chrome? Firefox? Sometimes switching helps for some reason. And if that doesn't work, it may very well be your internet connection
I think you were right Cali. I use safari on my ipad. I switched to puffin, which i had totally forgotten i had on it. Problem solved. Very odd its only on here though. I belong to three other proboard forums and they run ok on safari. Ahhh well, ive never understood the logic of computers.
Thanks for that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts