Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

Outside

1094 Views 10 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  Renae
How many of you take your Tiels outside? If you do what do you put them in if anything?

I've been taking Lulu outside for about an hour a day for the past 3 days. At first she was a little scared as she heard all the cars going by and as she saw the birds flying around. But now she seems to enjoy it. I bought a carrier from Petco. It has a perch inside of. I put some toys in there, and food and she perches and looks out. Or I'll put her on my finger and hole her over the carrier. I had her wings clipped but I'm still scared that she'll try and fly and get hurt. My Avatar is a picture of her outside in the carrier.
1 - 1 of 11 Posts
I do put mine outside but they're outside in a cage. I would love to get an Aviator harness and be able to take them outside without worrying that they'll take off within seconds. (I seen one on special at the pet barn for $43 but didn't have the money then and it was the last one left. :mad:)
1 - 1 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.