Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are the six we have in our flock today March 30 2019. Sadly Ozzie passed away late last year and my favorite (Petey) escaped thru a door while I was entering the house! YES one learns the hard way to keep those flight wings clipped!

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Beautiful, healthy looking flock you have there! And it appears you have a great bond with them. Wonderful to see. :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello, Tx Tielfan,
Sorry to hear about Ozzie and Petey. We found out about wing clipping with one of our parakeets became an escape artist flying out of cage anytime we opened it and right into the walls and anything else. I wasn't comfortable at first with clipping their wings and taking flight from them at first but it felt like it was for their own safety.

You have a very beautiful flock there. We haven't had our cockatiel for very long only a week now, and I am new to the whole bird thing just in general. I am looking forward to when our cockatiel Cyber trusts us as yours seems to. The photo of them on your head is priceless! Thats real bond there and giving me great future perch ideas!

Thanks for sharing!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts