Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i made a cute little order with all the money i had and just got to wait for the ok to pay for it. Yay. We have

1 Inch Round Marbella Rings (10)
Fancy Stringing Rings (100)
Cool Clips (100)
Sisal Rope (50ft)
Tiny Wood Stars (25)
Star Pony Beads (100)
3mm Blue Plastic Chain (1ft)
4mm Plastic Chain (1ft) Color: Green
4mm Plastic Chain (1ft) Color: Purple
4mm Plastic Chain (1ft) Color: Red
4mm Plastic Chain (1ft) Color: Aqua
19mm Nickel Plated O-Rings (25)
Paulie Rope (10ft) Color: Purple
Seagrass Cord (10ft)
Paulie Rope (10ft) Color: Green

Lots of stuff. I wish i had more money to buy more. I just love http://www.birdyboredombusters.com/ this site. Tracy is a sweetie. To bad today is a holiday cause the stuff could have been sent out. Oh well. I'm hoping to have it sometime next week. Best site ever and everyone should buy from there. They have some great prices. Only thing i found is i can get the pony beads cheeper here at walmart and i can buy my own wicker balls.

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Wicker balls are a great idea- my budgies and tiels would love them...thanks for the idea. I wish I had the patience to make all their toys. I've made some in the past. I think I'll look into what my local arts and crafts store has...

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
You'll have so much fun with all that! :D I wish i could get some of those parts at a reasonable price.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
They have some great prices on there and great stuff too. Shame they don't deliver to the UK. :(

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I've just emailed them..I assumed that because they didn't have any prices in pounds that they don't ship to the UK. Maybe I'm wrong, I asked them for delivery quotes as well...:)

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I just got an email back it said:

Hi,

I ship to the UK on a regular basis, although it is hard to give you an exact quote without knowing what items you are interested in. I ship by Canada Post International Small Packet Air Mail as long as the parcel weighs no more than 2.0kg.

Following are the rates:

up to 250 grams - $8.00 Canadian
up to 500 grams - $15.00 Canadian
up to 1kg - $28.65 Canadian
up to 2kg - $45.00 Canadian

If the parcel weighs more than 2.0kg, I can send by Canada Post Xpresspost International. The cost depends on the size and weight of the parcel being sent.

Hope this helps.

Bye for now,
Tracy

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Bet you can't wait, I can't believe how good value of of the stuff is!

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Getting close now. The tracking site hasn't been updated since the 15... so surprise there. Its going by canada post AKA Snail mail lol. We have a wake a thon on firday so we get to stay up all night. Hoping it will be in by then so i can be a social outcast and be in a room alone and make toys. That should give me time to sort everything out. Hoping to go a little crazy. I need more toys to fill another cage for the budgies.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
LOL, snail mail. Remember to show us what you make....I need lots of ideas for when I order mine hehe! :D

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
I just looked on the site and they seem to have some nice stuff for cheap- might just order after I see how yours came.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
already got plans for 3 toys using some sisal, those string beads and few other parts. Needs to get some more munch balls now to. Needs a job. Well a lease ally has one and can go crazy with toys and parts. Time to stick out more resumes.

Also, it never came in today. Checked the mail and the site which is also not updated lol.

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
I think you'd want a job outside of the family, LOL!! I sure wouldn't want to work with my parents or brother. I hope your toy parts come soon. I'm gonna need to order some more soon.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts