Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, i bought a cage for my cockatiels from http://www.buyonlinepetshop.co.uk/, however i have not received the item yet, its been few days, i know on the website it says 3-6 days, but i have sent several emails asking for the status of the order, whether it was dispatched etc, i have got no reply, the telephone number on the site goes straight to voicemail. I am just a little concerned at this point, has anyone else used this site? any advice on how i should cancel payment if i don't receive any response or the cage in the next few days?

thanks

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
I've never ordered from there (not in the UK)...Like Spike said, if you have a bad feeling then just cancel the payment. Your first intuition is always right.

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
I would say you should give it more time. I usually give something 4-5 days past the expected arrival date before getting too worried. Things like that can take a while to get there. Definitely give it 6 working days before worrying too much.

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
I would say you should give it more time. I usually give something 4-5 days past the expected arrival date before getting too worried. Things like that can take a while to get there. Definitely give it 6 working days before worrying too much.
Things happen. I know a lot happened while waiting for my cage. We got hit with a snow storm and my cage got stuck in quebec, Then the person who was to deliver it went on holiday so it took a while. I would have thought they would have gave you a tracking number though. Most places do now.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
I understand it sometimes takes time before cages come but the thing I would be worried about is that your getting no reply from your emails most businesses check there emails daily so I find that odd and that you can't get through to anyone and you received no tracking number for your shipment these are all red flags to me, I would go with your gut feeling on this something doesn't seem right to me.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.