Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe that it is a year today since my lovely little sophie went to rainbow bridge. I know that you are waiting for me until we will meet again in one day. I miss you so much because it is not the same without you and you was part of my life for such a long time. You was such a special friend to me and my family and you was well loved over many years. You are missed and thought of everyday, but you will never be forgotten because I will always remember the good memories that I shared with you, the clever things you used to do and how loving you were. Love you so much my pretty sweetheart RIP Sophie xxx

Here is the picture where I'm going to put it on a table with a picture frame where her cage used to be. It will give me the good memories of her and show how much she was well cared and loved by me and my family over many years.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Aww, I am sorry for your loss. Its hard when we miss them so much. I am sure she is at the Rainbow Bridge, waiting for you. She was a beautiful little girl.

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Rest in peace, sweet Sophie. :angel:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
Sophie

A sad anniversary; I can relate to how you feel. October 4th, 2102 was when I lost my sweet little Meshach to cancer after nearly 13 years with me. I will always remember that sad day. My cuurent little buddy, Bennie, is a sweetie, too, but I will always have a special place in my heart for Meshach. Dogs may leave paw prints on our hearts, but birds leave feathers. :)

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
**Huge Hugs** Always hurts when we lose a beloved pal, no matter how long ago it was.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts