Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had to share this- I wish I would have gotten to video it but the camera's batteries kept dying on me.
Ziggy was singing to HIS FOOT!:eek: I had to look at him twice and wonder what he was doing. He was holding his foot up and chattering away at it...:rolleyes: He is one strange little boy...

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it was soo funny Bea...he even did a head bang on it like "yeah- this is MY foot"...

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
LOL!! :D That's a strange tiel hehe! He'll probably be chatting up fallen feathers or something like that soon..:rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
He like fallen feathers- he acctually goes nuts to play with them...boys are so different. Baby's scared of her feathers and she has alot more sense then to sing to her foot.lol

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
He like fallen feathers- he acctually goes nuts to play with them...boys are so different. Baby's scared of her feathers and she has alot more sense then to sing to her foot.lol
LOL! I was joking when I said about the feathers :eek:...you really do have a slightly strange tiel on your hands, hehe Ziggy your too funny! :D

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Well I called him silly Ziggy and I was right...hehe what a funny boy he is I would have been cracking up with him singing to his foot, :p I have to say Ollie is pretty normal he only sings to us or his girlfriend Pepper :rolleyes: ...lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts