Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sometimes i'm so glad that Cookie thinks Bailee is ridiculous.
LoL :p

Laura and Bea,

I am watching them very closely. :)She still hisses at him although he tries his best with his heartwings and chatter. From watching them Baby doesn't seem intrested and he seems to be ignorant most of the time to the fact that he has a girl around.:eek: To be honest, I am thinking the opposite at this moment. I am hoping and praying they will become a bonded pair but I'm just not seeing it right now.

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hehe.... I don't think he is ignorant to the fact there is a girl around he is just much to young to care and not mature enough yet to know what to do :p he has lots of time to bond for that for now he should just enjoy himself :p Look at Ollie and Georgie they have been together coming up on 6 mths I can't believe its been that long and they have no bond what so ever and I am good with that I don't want to have to worry about babies yet as there still to young they should really be at least 18mths before that can happen ;)
That's true. I am hoping by the time he "grows up" she'll like him.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.