Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed that when I scroll over the little green dot by someone's cockatiel information, it says that so and so "is on a distinguished road". Does anyone know what this means? Here's a screenshot so that you know what I'm talking about:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,217 Posts
Frankly, the staff don't even know what that means. It just kind of popped up one day and we don't have any power to change the whole "distinguished road"

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
If you type it in google many people are asking the same question for other forums too. Apparently it has to do with reputation, maybe from the time when we had karma?

·
Premium Member
19,909 Posts
We still have karma, guys, it just doesn't get used often anymore. But you can still give people karma for helping out. But like Calitiels said, I'm not even sure what that's supposed to mean. I guess we're all very distinguished right?

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just walked into a petsmart with Kirby on my shoulder, and got awws from everyone and stopped to talk to several people; I'm feeling very distinguished right now :lol:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
507 Posts
Do you know what it means, though?
The message changes depending on how high (or low) your reputation is. You can check your points on your User CP.

These are the default levels:

User is infamous around these parts -99999
User can only hope to improve -50
User has a little shameless behaviour in the past -10
User is an unknown quantity at this point 0
User is on a distinguished road 10
User will become famous soon enough 50
User has a spectacular aura about 150
User is a jewel in the rough 250
User is just really nice 350
User is a glorious beacon of light 450
User is a name known to all 550
User is a splendid one to behold 650
User has much to be proud of 1000
User has a brilliant future 1500
User has a reputation beyond repute 2000

·
Premium Member
19,909 Posts
You can check your points on your User CP.
You don't even have to go there. It's should be at the top of the page under your name, next to a ying/yang sign.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts