Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ollie is trying to become quite the ladies man in the house :p he goes back and forth between them hoping to get lucky with one of them he is such a silly boy I spend my time trying to keep him off of Hollie :blink: it doesn't help that Hollie is being receptive to his amour :love: she is the only one that doesn't run away from him and being the youngest she should be running away from him...lol but under my watchful eye he is behaving himself well somewhat :rolleyes: he tried again yesterday with her but I was there to move him along...hehe

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Keep an eye on that boy :p Hollie looks like she thinks Ollie is going to feed her :)
No worries I am watching him big time :p I was thinking the same thing she probably did think he was going to feed her...lol fat chance of that happening he has a one track mind :p

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
:lol: I just love Ollie, he's such a funny boy. He's probably really upset that the one girl who wants to know him is the one that his mummy's keeping him away from. :p

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
What a flirt! Hey, who can blame him! He has a house full of girls! (Pepper included)..Just out of curiousity what would you get mutation wise if you did decide to breed them later on?

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
What a flirt! Hey, who can blame him! He has a house full of girls! (Pepper included)..Just out of curiousity what would you get mutation wise if you did decide to breed them later on?
He is turning into a big flirt :rolleyes: :D they would probably be like grey split to pied whiteface and any male babies would have the pearl in them unless of course Ollie has any hidden genes in him then there could be something different ;)

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
He is turning into a big flirt :rolleyes: :D they would probably be like grey split to pied whiteface and any male babies would have the pearl in them unless of course Ollie has any hidden genes in him then there could be something different ;)
Intresting....hmmm...:rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts