Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was mixing Panda's formula and he flew over and landed on my hand. I was testing the temperature and he dunked his face into the cup and started pigging out LOL. The temp was good so I let him have at it. He sat on my hand and I turned the cup so that the formula was gradually creeping toward the edge and he fed himself :p (I use a rounded corner triangle 1/4 measuring cup)

All I had to do was stand there holding the cup in place and he did the rest. It was a lot less messy, too. I mean my hand wore a bit of it, but panda's face was the cleanest it's ever been after a feed :p

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Clever boy! :clap:

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
He's been super cuddly today, too. Which is perfect because i've been an emotional wreck today and the dogs don't seem to care LOL. Birdie cuddles make everything better :love:

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just fed him that way again for his final feed, and straight after he's gone to eat some seeds and millet! Yay.

·
Registered
786 Posts
Not only cute, but a very smart birdy too :p

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Oh Panda is growing up fast ! How cute is that ? I so enjoyed the video Looking forward to Panda s video as well Please , keep us updated X x

1 - 10 of 10 Posts