Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know what just makes me melt every time she does it? When Zoe is sitting on me somewhere below my face (usually on the arm of the couch or on my boob lol) all relaxed, and I look down at her and tell her she's a pretty girl, and she tilts her head and looks directly at me. I don't know why, but it gets me every time lol.

:love:

·
Premium Member
6,217 Posts
Squee! Me too! I just LOVE IT when they do that. I am total putty in their claws if one will flash me that adorable/cheeky look.

Automatic millet if they give me a head tilt with squinty eyes :love:

·
Registered
183 Posts
I also love that. Or when she's near me and puts her face on my mouth or kisses my moustache (which I don't have! Ha ha)

These pretty small birds make us fall in love...

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Love, love, love that tilted head look of adoration! Joey has been doing that a LOT since we came home Sunday.:love: He must know we will be Christmas shopping for him tomorrow. :D He gets a lot for Christmas, his birthday (or just because) anyway, but after recently missing his little butt for two and a half straight weeks, I get the feeling he is going to get a massive stack under the tree this year. :D

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Dont you just love them to bits ? I dont know about you but my heart melts at everything they do. Cockatiels are just adorable Thats it! :grey tiel:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
oh my love

Awww, yeah...me too! Meshach would sometimes sit on my shoulder and go to sleep, with her wing feathers just touching mu cheek. I was afraid to move because I hated to disturb her.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts