Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, thanks to Bailee..ever since I played the video Ziggy started whistling Oh jingle bells...but that's it. Just that part...so all he keeps saying now is Oh jingle bells, oh jingle bells...oh jingle bells..over and over and over...you get the idea...poor Ziggy..and poor me too...I'm trying to teach him the rest but no go..he just like the Oh jingle bells...and thats it.

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm gona try and tape it tonight..I wish he would have learned the whole thing...

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
LOL!!!!! That's so funny!! :D Bailee tends to do just one part at a time, so it's either "jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle bells, etc etc etc" or "jingle all the way, jingle all the way, etc". :p

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL!!!!! That's so funny!! :D Bailee tends to do just one part at a time, so it's either "jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle bells, etc etc etc" or "jingle all the way, jingle all the way, etc". :p
Don't you "love" how they turn it into their own song...He does a wolf whitles, kisses, oh jingle bells, kisses...I'm gonna try and catch it but they just had a bath so everyone's quiet.hehe..not for long I'm sure.

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok- here it is...As you can see the only part he says is Oh jingle bells...
Excuse the loud budgies..hehe

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Ziggy is so cute :D your lucky he is so quiet he sounds so cute , Ollie is so darn loud at everything he says and sings :eek:

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Overall he's quiet when he sings and chatters..there are exceptions though..lol

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
How cute, Ziggy is a little darling! :D I love the lights round the edge of the video you posted...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts