Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Ok so i went to the pet dhop today to pick up some more millet and food for peekaboo and i seen this little beauty i the cage all by herself looking completely miserable lonely and in need of a good shower so i couldn't resist and had to bring her home

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thankyou i couldnt leave her there getti g her home she has a bald spot under her crest and she is quite happy to step up. I was told she was avery bred. Peekaboo keeps standing on her cage trying to break her out

·
Registered
786 Posts
She is quite beautiful :) Good for you bringing her home!

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
Gorgeous new baby! Yay you for having such a big heart! You can go to the pet shop any time you like. I won't tell on you. ;) I'm not banned, but I am generally steered away from the birds because I have a habit of falling in love with everyone.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

You can see how many feathers she is missing from this picture poor little lady she has settled in well and getting on with peekaboo really well. Just need to fi d her a name now lulu is the current favourite

·
Registered
414 Posts
Bless you for giving her a home. She is a beauty. And it's awesome that peekaboo has taken a shine to her. I hope they become best buds.

J

·
0 Posts
Good job in taking her home... she is super cute! :D

... and I'm sure Peekaboo will love having another tiel around ;)

·
Registered
821 Posts
For some reason the photo won't load for me but I'm sure she's adorable. I don't go to pet stores for this reason anymore. It always breaks my heart having to leave them behind. Are you quarunteening your new girl? Hopefully you are. :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Miso is from a pet store too, he was in a small box with five other cockatiels. Luckily they were all healthy. he had a bald spot too though, but it's totally filled with feathers now. apparently they usually have that bald spot if their bred a certain way? i think it's just a baby thing though, it should grow in soon ~

1 - 12 of 12 Posts