Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ok jojo is a nutter lol

ok i toke her into the bathroom because she wouldn't leave me alone and she flew into the mirror 3 or 4 times then landed on me, so i brought her back in here put her on top of her cage toke the grate and went to was it i just get in the bathroom and here this squeak noise "incoming" , the til flew from the living room through the kitchen just to find me, this is a first for jojo who would never go with me out of the living room lol,

it was so funny she loves me a bit too much i think to actually want to follow me round the house, i think we might have bonded a bit lol, bless her tho it was fun to see this clumsy flyer in the bathroom

she was ok after flying into the mirror i checked her over lol

· Registered
1,293 Posts
Yes, she sounds like she really loves you! :D

With mirrors, I like to put something over them like a towel if I'm going into the bathroom or somewhere like that, just to be on the safe side. :)

· Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i think i will from now on lol we have a big one in the bathroom we have a big one in the living room too but he doesnt seem botherd by that, i was just suprised to see this climsy looking thing heading for me lol

· Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i got her out tonigt and she was happy on her cage should i take this as she is becomine more ust to her surondings or should i take it personaly ? i bet its a case of she is exploring her surrounding and is now comfrotabel enough to be in other places of the house ?

mind you my brother came hme today and she met him for the firt time she did seem a bit difrent

· Registered
4,850 Posts
sounds like my baby tiels i'm hand feeding (well the older 2) They will fly to the kitchen when I'm in there (its right beside the living room where they live) specially if they hear me turn on water - They think water turning on = time to eat even if they just ate LOL

Try doing dishes, or filling a pot with water to cook when you got 2 baby tiels flying through calling for you then they land and look up at you with those innocent lil' eyes like "hey I wasn't doing nothing I don't know how i got here" then you tell them they better get their little butts back to the living room and they put their head down (like they're sad) and waddle off towards the living room - Then I feel bad Get em to step up and give em as much lovings as they'll let me until they see their cage again and fly off lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.