Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is time to enter your Cockatiels in the October COTM Contest! The theme for this month is (thanks to Janalee)..

“peek-a-boo”​

For this months theme, all you need to do is post a photo of your Cockatiel peeking out from around, under, over or through something.

As always, entries should be resized to no greater than 500 x 500 pixels. If you're not sure how to do this check this thread: http://talkcockatiels.com/showthread.php?t=66

If you are still having trouble resizing your entry feel free to contact me, or one of the other moderators. We are always happy to lend a hand. I should also mention that entries cannot be photo-shopped to include captions or "props" - the photo should be entered as it was originally taken (standard photo touch ups are fine).

NEW RULE IN PLACE AS OF FEBRUARY 2ND 2O12: New members are more than welcome to participate, but need to have 5 or more posts on the forum. Postings in the COTM threads do not count for total posts. In the event that the votes are close the winner will be selected from the participating member, and share the spotlight with the new member, which will have the honorary member placing.

Entries will be accepted up until October 20th.

DON'T FORGET TO RE-SIZE YOUR ENTRY. If you have no access to a computer, please mention this and we can re-size your entry for you.

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My entry:

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Gaah decisions... who to enter and old photo or not...

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Do they have to be peeking from around an object or can it be around another tiel to?

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Do they have to be peeking from around an object or can it be around another tiel to?
Sorry for the late reply! That should be okay, as long as they are peeking around for something, if that makes sense.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Blizzy peeking over a toy

·
Registered
301 Posts
Here's Benny's first COTM entry.
This afternoon he was belting out his big boy songs. Of course he wants to be noticed. His perch was in the way & he couldn't decide to look over or under. He went under.

Benny peaking

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Here's mine, he's one of the ones I haven't named yet though.
They peak through here all the time but when I want a photo they fly away, so it's kind of a bad phone pic.

·
Registered
181 Posts
I see this with Corona all the time just before she fails at yet another attempt to climb onto the top of the screen with just her beak. She hangs there with her legs flailing for a few seconds, then gives up. It is a daily ritual.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.