1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
That is brilliant, and very cute too!! :D

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
That is a great drawing :D:D You have such a good talent like Bea, when she drew her birds aswell :)

P.S I love It !!!! :):)

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oh my god you wouldnt believe it...
i did an awesome pikkie of baby last night... then somehow saved it wrong, and lost it :eek: :(
*sigh* it was a really good one too *cries*

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
oh my god you wouldnt believe it...
i did an awesome pikkie of baby last night... then somehow saved it wrong, and lost it :eek: :(
*sigh* it was a really good one too *cries*

Oh...:(:(:(I hate it when that happens...I always end up finding them saved under the wrong file type under some hidden folder...sorry. By the way-take your time-it's no rush. Sorry.:eek:

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
lol dont be sorry(really dont, you have beautiful 'models')... hehe was my own fault.... even if i loose the pikkie, to me, time spent drawing is never time wasted, Baby has such an intricate colouring, much more than you would expect just randomly looking at your post pikkies! to be honest i had heaps of fun trying to replicate her 'mottled' beauty...
yeah i can promise i wont rush, dont worry bout pressure and stuff, im generally a really laid back person,its hard to **** me off, even when people stress at me (not in any way implying that you are) i usually just say 'chill out dude, its all good'
hehe

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
will send the file through an email or something.... its not completely done yet.... needs work on her wings... and belly....
but there you go!

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
That is AMAZING!!! Aly is going to be so pleased! :D

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY BABY!!!! That is an awesome drawing! YOu even caught her smile!!! I LOOOOOOOVE IT!!!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts