Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I am new, and have only posted once, but never got notified by email of replies to my thread. I went into edit options, and under "Default Thread Subscription Mode" I checked "Instant email notification", but still wasn't notified about the 2 replies I received on my thread. I checked my email spam, but no TC emails there, either. What can I do? (I will check back on the forum for replies to this...)

·
Registered
786 Posts
Usually the only email notifications I get is when someone is requesting you as a friend. I haven't ever had one for regular replies. If someone PM's you, it will show up under notifications on the upper right hand corner of the page, where your welcome message is.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Usually the only email notifications I get is when someone is requesting you as a friend. I haven't ever had one for regular replies. If someone PM's you, it will show up under notifications on the upper right hand corner of the page, where your welcome message is.
Thanks so much for answering - I am a member of Talk Budgies, and I get email for every post that anyone adds to a subscribed thread - it's very handy and convenient!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts