Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:rolleyes: My tiels are too attentive for their own good. I just popped home from school (gotta love free periods) and the second i walked in the door Cookie and Bailee, who live in my room up the other end of the house, started calling for me immediately!!!:eek: They must have super hearing to know i was home. I gave them some veggies to keep them happy because i have to head back and don't have time to get them out, they'll have to wait for lunch time! :p

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
I never realized how loud the female contact call is...lol yesterday I went out the front door and shut it and I could hear Georgie calling all the way outside with the door and windows shut ...hehe

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I never realized how loud the female contact call is...lol yesterday I went out the front door and shut it and I could hear Georgie calling all the way outside with the door and windows shut ...hehe
It's insane isn't it!!! :eek: I tried to take Cookie out for some special time alone, but Bailee was SCREAMING his head off about not being near his girlfriend, so i gave up that idea and got Bailee out too. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
It's insane isn't it!!! :eek: I tried to take Cookie out for some special time alone, but Bailee was SCREAMING his head off about not being near his girlfriend, so i gave up that idea and got Bailee out too. :rolleyes:
I can't wait till Georgie and Ollie start doing that :eek:..lol :D

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can't wait till Georgie and Ollie start doing that :eek:..lol :D
If their friendship becomes anything like Cookie and Bailee's it will catch you by suprise. From watching them i would've said that Cookie tolerates Bailee but doesn't actually like him, but she definitely call when she can't see/be near him! :rolleyes: Sweet birdy love i think.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
If their friendship becomes anything like Cookie and Bailee's it will catch you by suprise. From watching them i would've said that Cookie tolerates Bailee but doesn't actually like him, but she definitely call when she can't see/be near him! :rolleyes: Sweet birdy love i think.
not love at first site for them eh Bea...lol maybe its a love that grows over time :p I am hoping my two if anything become good friends, we will see

1 - 10 of 10 Posts