Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Pearl pied
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all :).
Just joined today! Very glad I've found a forum just for Cockatiels. My name is Nic (short for Nicola) and my Tiel is called Filo (fee-lo). She is pearl pied, 3 years old. I've had her from 3 month old. Nice to meet you all ;)
Comfort Scaled reptile Pattern Linens Terrestrial animal

Registered
Pearl pied
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, she does look like one. Do you happen to know her parents' mutations? Here is a picture of my cinnamon pearl. Mine looks a little bit lighter, but it could be the lighting, too.
Filo is the exact same colouration so she is a cinnamon :LOL:. I always thought pied 馃う鈥嶁檧锔. What's your Tiels name? She's pretty too 馃槉

Registered
That's really cool that she is a cinnamon pearl! 馃槉 She doesn't look pied to me, but she could be split to pied if she shows any of the signs. If she were pied, she would have different coloured wings. My girl is split to pied because she has a solid yellow feather on the back of her neck, she has light and dark coloured toenails, and she has oblong wingspots under her wings. Also, her mom is split to pied, so that's another sign. If Filo shows any of those signs, then she is split to pied. Thanks! Her name is Freckles. I also have another pearl, Peaches, but she is just a regular pearl.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts