Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a habit of always using flash in my pics but today I gave no flash a try and they came out ok compared to before. I used my knee as a tripod..lol

Here is Ms. Baby...

The yellow spot on her neck

And her wings which look a bit messy at the time but after a molt they'll look beautiful!

And Mr. Ziggy

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
I always try to take no-flash pics cause i find the colour is more accurate. :D Baby looks quite different without flash! :thumbu:

·
Registered
5,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I always try to take no-flash pics cause i find the colour is more accurate. :D Baby looks quite different without flash! :thumbu:
I always had a hard time taking them before but I think keeping the camera still was the problem. It really does show their real colors. She does look different right? More brown...the flash never showed her real colors.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
They turned out great. I use flash. It's annoying because the picture always goes blurry without it.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Those pictures turned out very nicely! :D

·
Registered
7,294 Posts
i don't like using flash because i get right up in there faces
I'm the same. :) Most of my photos are taken without zoom or flash, if the birds face is taking up the whole photo, then i was very close. :p It took me quite a long time to be able to get photos without flash though, i now have steadier hands than my dad when it comes to taking photos, which makes me very happy and annoys him no end. :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts