Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im gonna cook Rocko a nice hard boiled egg now he loves egg will be a nice breakfast for him today lol Tiko will have some too she also loves egg she can even say the word lol.:grey tiel:

Morning Everybody!:D

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I ended up making him scrambled egg instead I wasted about 4 eggs trying to make boiled egg because the egg wasnt going hard but hes enjoying his scrambled egg Tiko is too.

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Yum! Sounds good :) I'm yet to try egg with my 'tiels, it will probably take a few tries before they actually taste it, I bet they'd be terrified of a chicken egg :rolleyes:

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yum! Sounds good :) I'm yet to try egg with my 'tiels, it will probably take a few tries before they actually taste it, I bet they'd be terrified of a chicken egg :rolleyes:
This was Rockos first time eating scrambled egg he didnt eat it at first but I sprinkled some millet on top and then he ate one millet seed and then just started eating all the egg.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I found out yesterday that Lucy loves scrambled eggs! Cinnamon and Aidan wouldn't touch theirs, but Lucy's was completely gone! And this was the first time she has ever been offered eggs! It made me happy that she will at least eat something besides her seed. :)

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I found out yesterday that Lucy loves scrambled eggs! Cinnamon and Aidan wouldn't touch theirs, but Lucy's was completely gone! And this was the first time she has ever been offered eggs! It made me happy that she will at least eat something besides her seed. :)
Rocko loved his egg too he finished the bowl I feed Rocko pellets and seed he has 4 bowls in his cage with little doors the slide open so I can easily remove the bowls

·
Registered
78 Posts
Yeah, I am trying to get all of them to eat something besides seed. All of them will eat broccoli and spinach and Lucy occasionally eats rice and cheese and often wants what I'm eating. I'm struggling to get them to eat anything else. But I've never seen any of them eat all of something I offer them! I was shocked and very pleased! :D

·
Banned
2,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, I am trying to get all of them to eat something besides seed. All of them will eat broccoli and spinach and Lucy occasionally eats rice and cheese and often wants what I'm eating. I'm struggling to get them to eat anything else. But I've never seen any of them eat all of something I offer them! I was shocked and very pleased! :D
Your tiels are cute :) ��

1 - 10 of 10 Posts