Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my Old and Experienced Lutino Pair laid 5 Eggs yesterday when i was giving them veggies i saw a newly hatched baby in Clay pot :) and it was dancing :p. parents are feeding them well. another all 4 eggs seems fertile so lets see :)

·
Registered
786 Posts
Congratulations! They are so sweet aren't they? Have you had experience with new babies?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congratulations! They are so sweet aren't they? Have you had experience with new babies?
Thanks, umm yeah it is my first first tiel pair 3 year old very experienced breeder. Got many Successful clutches from this and other pairs :)

·
Registered
786 Posts
Oh that is good! Do you sell your babies, or keep them? You have your hands full, eh?

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
:thumbu: [email protected] New baby! Congrats! You must post pix when you get the chance :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh that is good! Do you sell your babies, or keep them? You have your hands full, eh?
yup i sold many chicks last year but now i have too much space for keeping them, i never hand raised any cockatiel.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wo0ooo 4th hatched yesterday 1 egg left and seems fertile, @roxy culver what do you about fertility

·
Registered
786 Posts
Oh my- they are so cute.:love: I love how they look, like little bitty dinosaurs. Thanks for posting the pics!

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Awwwwwww! How cute! My babies' eyes have just started opening, too. I love it when they lift their heads up and hiss at strangers, LOL

1 - 20 of 36 Posts