Talk Cockatiels Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I'm John and I am here to gain knowledge on Cockatiels. I'm contemplating on acquiring a pair. Currently I have racing pigeons, however, they are going to be adopted soon and I was thinking this would be the perfect time to acquire a Cockatiel. My list includes Cockatiel, Indian Ring Neck, Budgie, African Grey. Among them, the cockatiel is my current choice.

:) :wf pied:

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Hello there and welcome to the forum! A fellow New Zealander! :)

Cockatiels are a great choice for a companion bird! I also have an Indian Ringneck and she is very sweet, cuddly and talented vocally as well. But there's something about 'tiels that make them special in their own way (like all animals), they have such a quirky, lovable personality full of character.

Please keep us updated and let us know when you get your new bird! Feel free to research the forum, there's plenty of informational articles, and of course don't hesitate to post about any questions you may have.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.