Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!!!!

I'm a new owner of three cockatiels. Their names are Pichu, Monkey and Sunny. Monkey was bought from a petshop but the other two were rescued, one from my own mother and the other from my yard just before a storm came. I'm reading everything I can about tiels and learning from experienced owners. I"m a vet tech BUT this is the first time I ever own a bird (as an adult) and although I considered myself a dog person I now think I'm more of a dog/bird hybrid person!! LOL!

I'm looking forward to knowing all of you better!

Wilma

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Spike! I like tarantulas but geckos make me cry...i guess everyone has limits LOL!!

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Welcome and enjoy!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
@ Solace, @ Little Bird thanks both!

I'll try to add some pics here...I still don't know to make them appear larger than thumbnail though :(

Their names are Pichu, Tutin aka Monkey and, Sunny.

Attachments

·
Registered
132 Posts
That's alright! The pics come out just fine when the thumbnails are clicked on. If you want to post them bigger you'll have to upload them in an online album first, like Photobucket, and then post each URL in the "insert image" area that is on here.

Your 'tiels are beautiful btw! :love:

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
You done it. :D

They're adorable & I love their names. :blush:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
@ Littlebird thanks for the heads up! Does it work with flickr? I have tons of pictures of my tiels, they are my babies :)

@ Solace thanks! My children chose all of their names...I never get to have that privilege :( My dogs are Morroka (toy poodle) hubby named her after a cat he had when he was a child and Fiona (I named her that) but everyone calls her Bikoshouchu (which means cockroach in Japanese) my husband came up with that name....as you see I don't get to do the honors in this house :D

@Birdluv Thanks!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It didn't :(

1 - 12 of 12 Posts