Talk Cockatiels Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! My name is Charlotte and I live in Hampshire, UK. I have 3 rescue cockatiels and am collecting 2 more on Thursday. I also have a blue quaker and am looking after an orange winged amazon for a lady who has lost her home.

My cockatiels are Del Boy, Rodney and Twitter. They are amazing. Each has their own personality. Here are some pictures...

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,384 Posts
They are so adorable! The pic of your cutie giving the top of the head smooch melts my heart. :love:

Hubs and I are HUGE fans of "Only Fools and Horses". Love, love, love the Del Boy and Rodney names. :D

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
They are so adorable! The pic of your cutie giving the top of the head smooch melts my heart. :love:

Hubs and I are HUGE fans of "Only Fools and Horses". Love, love, love the Del Boy and Rodney names. :D
Haha, me too!
Anyway, great looking birdies :)

·
Registered
7,907 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Cute 'tiels!! :)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :) having that many birds is time consuming but so rewarding. They're so cute!

·
Registered
878 Posts
Welcome to you from Percy and me :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Aww how sweet! You have a nice group there! I live in Fl USA So my bird loves the warmth! Welcome to the forum and look forward to hearing from you. Love from me and Chicken.

~Skye

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hello new too the forum too. I have owned birdsfor over 25 years mostly budgies and cockatiels.

Here is one pic of my little friends sitting with my new budgie.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

·
Registered
95 Posts
Thank you. Just wondering how do you start a new threat with tapatalk?

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
I use the PetGuide app and recommend you get the same. It's pretty self explanatory. If you need more help there's a technological help forum on the home page.

Welcome to the forum all :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
Well you just navigate to the sub forums tab and view the forum you want. Then you press the pencil bubble button to create a new post. That's how I do it at least.

Best regards, Noekeon & Kana!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts